Located in Arthurs Point, just 5 minutes from central Queenstown, Trelawn Place offers 2 self contained cottages, an apartment and 2 luxury bed and breakfast rooms. General facilities available to all our guests include:Book Now
- Open all year
- Secure off street parking
- King size beds
- Flat screen TVs
- In room complimentary WiFi
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Luxury soaps and shampoos
- Personal hair dryers
- Each room has portable oil heater thermostat controlled
- Each room has own private patio or balcony
- Gas barbecues are available for use free of charge
- Out door furniture in lots of private places on the property
- Large garden for people to sit in or explore
- Large lawn for children to play on
- Access to private beach below property for swimming
- Large parking area for use during functions
- Guest laundry with iron, ironing board and clothes drier and bathroom
- House phone available for use, on request.
- Large Jacuzzi situated outside in the trees over looking the river. Great for after skiing.
- Luggage storage for guests who are going to walk the national park tracks or those with a late afternoon flight out of Queenstown.
- Large Gazebo with Gas Barbeque - During the summer, couples enjoy having a barbeque in the Gazebo.
- Local knowledge of the area available, with help in regards to bookings if required
- Two cottages are pet friendly, one cottage is kept totally pet free
This property has pet dogs and a cat. We try to keep these out of the rooms.
The cottages are available for weekly rental.
No smoking in the house and the cottages please.
We had a such a great time in New Zealand. Our stay in the Cherry Tree House was truly special. Meeting both of you and getting to know both of you also made the trip even better. Really enjoyed our discussions at the breakfast table.
We have told everyone about your beautiful place and we told them that if they go to NZ to definitely stay at your B and B.
Thank you so much for making this a magical trip.
Looking forward to staying there again in the (hopefully near future).
Roman and Cindy USA
Following are various images we have included in the gallery for your enjoyment.