Queenstown Accommodation in a Unique Riverside Setting.
Welcome to Trelawn Place, one of Queenstown's most popular and longest established B&B accommodation providers. Warm hospitality in a stunningly picturesque location 4kms from Queenstown. We have several accommodation options to meet your needs. Family cottage, Luxury honeymoon cottage, and a comfortable Apartment, or bed and breakfast in the house. We are pet friendly. We have been rated 9 stars out of 10 by Booking.comTrelawn Place is a country home and bed & breakfast only 5 minutes (4km) drive from central Queenstown. 11 km (15 minutes) from the Queenstown Airport.
Winter rates available now. Rates range from $305 - $340 per night for 5 night stay.
Monthly rates available on request.
- Luxury Queenstown Wedding & Honeymoon Accommodation - in The Cherry Tree House.
- Self Contained Cottage Accommodation - in our family Stone Cottage that can sleep four people
- Self Contained Apartment Accommodation - in our Garden Apartment sleeps three
- Cottage rates are for 3 people, 4th person extra charge.
- Bed and breakfast accommodation, in house with King sized beds
- We provide a full cooked and continental breakfast for those who choose B&B.
- Complimentary use of our guest laundry and WiFi .
- Genuine kiwi hospitality with over 30 years of local experience.
- We offer all the peace and privacy of a tranquil retreat
- The delightful 2 acre cottage garden is on the edge of the famous Shotover river
- The property is surrounded by dramatic mountains
- The Queenstown Coronet Peak ski field is the major part of our panoramic river view, and is only a 12 minute drive away.
- A private spa pool provides romantic, beautiful views over the Shotover River and surrounding mountains.
- A private beach is below the property, an easy walk.
- Trelawn Place provides both Gay Friendly and Pet Friendly Accommodation in Queenstown.
- This magical setting has been used for years as an intimate wedding venue, and is ideal for your honeymoon or wedding night accommodation.
During your stay you have plenty of off street parking.
We have collected relevant information on the activities in the Queenstown area to help you plan your holiday. Talk to us during your stay if you need help with your itinerary.
There are no strangers here, only friends who have never met
Contact Nery and Michael at +64 3 442 9160 or +64 211 015805