Queenstown accommodation in a unique riverside setting.
Welcome to Trelawn Place, one of Queenstown's popular and long established Bed and Breakfast’s (B&B). If you are looking for warm hospitality and an atmosphere that makes you feel at home, then look no further. It is also a stunningly picturesque venue for your Queenstown wedding (picture above taken from the property), with several accommodation options to suit your needs. The house is large, so you have plenty of space for privacy if you wish.Trelawn Place is a country home and bed and breakfast only 5 minutes (4km) drive from central Queenstown.
11 km (15 minutes) from the Queenstown Airport.
- Bed and breakfast accommodation, with King sized beds
- Genuine kiwi hospitality with over 30 years of local experience.
- Cottage accommodation - in our Honeymoon cottage that can sleep up to four people
- Apartment accommodation - in our Garden Apartment sleeps four
- Luxury apartment accommodation - in The Cherry Tree House sleeps three
- We provide a full cooked and continental breakfast for those who chose bed and breakfast.
- We offer all the peace and privacy of a tranquil retreat
- The delightful 2 acre cottage garden is on the edge of the famous Shotover river
- The property is surrounded by dramatic mountains
- The Queenstown Coronet Peak ski field is the major part of our panoramic river view.
During your stay you have complimentary use of our guest laundry. Plenty of off street parking.
We have collected relevant information on the activities in the Queenstown area to help you plan your holiday. Talk to us during your stay if you need help with your itinerary.
There are no strangers here, only friends who have never met
Contact Nery and Michael at +64 3 442 9160 or +64 211 015805